Dear visitor, loyal customer and/or tea fanatic,
Welcome to the completely renewed site of Four Leaves. Since the closure of the shop at Spiegelgracht there has been a year of hard work for new impulse, new ideas and a new look, which emphasize the foundation of Four Leaves: excellent products and extensive product- and background information.
“Completely renewed” in this case really means completely renewed! Even the system on which the site operates has been addressed. Some of the comprehensive changes:
- In our new webshop all texts have been revised, rewritten and extended. Furthermore, all of our product photography has been renewed as well. And… as you’ve already seen, the whole site has been translated to English as well!
- An important innovation: as from now the whole site will be available as well by mobile devices. The new site simply adjusts itself for use on your tablet or mobile phone (which couldn’t be done using the former website).
- Contacting Four Leaves will become even more easier. Next to the well-known e-mail addresses it's also possible to send a text message through WhatsApp: +31 (0)6 811 196 98.
- Besides iDeal the new website also offers you possibilities to pay your order by credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or PayPal. (More information on safe payments can be found HERE).
- A new system for postal services by PostNL has been incorporated. Using this system the shipping costs for a regular package could drop slightly. Of course, it will still be possible to place an order which can be shipped to you in a mailbox package.
- You have found this letter on a magazine page. As from now from time to time new articles will be placed on this page on teas, on new creations of THEODOR, on events, on Four Leaves… on everything true tea lovers could find fun or interesting to read! Follow us on Facebook? New magazine articles are announced there as well.
So: be welcome, have a look, snoop around and if you might have questions, I’m always close!